There are lots of compounds and cannabis, and some of them are psychoactive. While a lot of people are familiar with THC, many people are hearing about HHC, or hexahydrocannabinol for the first time.
What is HHC, and is HHC safe? There are some differences between HHC and THC. Take a look at a few important points below, and decide if HHC is right for you.
What is HHC?
If you are interested in an HHC guide for beginners, you might be wondering, what is HHC? This is a compound that occurs naturally in cannabis plants. In cannabis, there are more than 100 cannabinoids that have been identified, and HHC is one of them.
While many people are familiar with CBD and THC, many are hearing about HHC for the first time. As of now, HHC is still relatively new to the market, so there is a lot of research that is taking place. Is HHC legal? Yes, it is, based on the 2018 Farm Bill, which made the hemp plant and all hemp-derived cannabinoids legal as an alternative to the cannabis plant.
Furthermore, Galaxy Treats is one retailer that is proud to provide people with access to HHC products. But, you might be wondering, will HHC get you high?
How Does HHC Work?
Like other cannabinoids, HHC exerts its effects by binding to receptors that are scattered throughout the central nervous system. In this case, HHC binds to CB1 receptors, triggering a flow of downstream activity that has an impact on your central nervous system. That is where its effects come from.
If you want to try HHC for yourself, you may want to check out the HHC gummies collection from Galaxy Treats! There are even some disposable HHC products you may want to explore!
Effects of HHC: Everything You Need to Know
Even though HHC is technically not THC, it does lead to similar effects, as long as you use enough of it. Because this is still an active area of research, a lot of information related to the effects of HHC is anecdotal. On the other hand, there are a few important points for people to keep in mind. They include:
- How Long Effects Take To Kick In: Similar to THC, the exact amount of time it takes for someone to feel the effects of HHC will depend on the user’s tolerance and the mode of administration. If you decide to vape HHC, you might feel the effects quicker, as HHC can pass directly from your lungs into your bloodstream.
- The High: Just like THC, HHC can make you feel high as well. In general, people are reporting that they feel high from HHC longer than they do from THC.
- The Side Effects: The potential side effects of HHC are generally similar to those of THC. Some people may develop red eyes, and other people may feel like their eyes, nose, and mouth get a bit dry. HHC can also cause people to feel hungry, and some people may have a difficult time sleeping.
Like THC, people can have different experiences when they take HHC, and these effects could change if people develop a tolerance to HHC.
If you want to experience HHC for yourself, you may want to check out the Galaxy Grapple HHC gummies!
HHC vs Delta 8: The Difference Explained
There is a difference between HHC and Delta-8 THC. While both compounds can produce similar effects, they are different chemical compounds. This means that they have different chemical formulas and arrangements of their atoms. HHC contains more hydrogen atoms than THC, and it can impact the way these molecules interact with certain receptors. Generally, people report feeling high for longer when they take HHC instead of Delta 8, but these reports are still anecdotal.
If you want to check out the difference between HHC and Delta 8, consider trying the Plutos Punch HHC gummies from Galaxy Treats!
Will HHC Test Positive on a Drug Test?
So, will HHC show up on a drug test? Even though it depends on what the drug test is looking for, it appears that HHC will not show up on most drug tests that are looking for THC because HHC is broken down differently. Most drug tests looking for THC look for evidence of a specific breakdown product, which is 11-hydroxy-THC.
It is not believed that HHC breaks down into 11-hydroxy-THC, so it would not show up on a drug test looking for 11-hydroxy-THC. This is still an active area of research comment and most reports are anecdotal.
Is HHC Safe: Things to Consider
Because the side effect profile of HHC is similar to that of THC, HHC is generally considered safe. On the other hand, there are a few important points to keep in mind. They include:
- Start Low: If you are taking HHC for the first time, you need to start with a relatively low dose. You need to figure out how your body is going to respond to HHC before you take more of it.
- Take It With Others: If you are taking HHC for the first time, you may want to take it with other people. That way, if you experience any unwanted side effects, you have people around you to help you out.
- Potential Side Effects: You should also be aware of the potential side effects of HHC. Some people have reported red eyes, dry mouth, dry eyes, anxiety, and insomnia stemming from HHC.
You also need to take high-quality HHC from a reputable, experienced manufacturer that is completely transparent with their ingredient list.
Enjoy the Effects of HHC with Galaxy Treats HHC Gummies and Disposables
If you are interested in branching out your experiences beyond THC and CBD, you should consider trying HHC products from Galaxy Treats. Get gummies or disposables with a variety of flavors, and there are even sales from time to time! With high-quality, proven HHC products backed up by a litany of favorable reviews, it is easy to see why Galaxy Treats is the brand to trust. Take a look at the selection, and give them a try for yourself!